Are you passionate to see this young generation knowing God and serving Him in the
different spheres that He is calling them?
The purpose of the training course is to provide educators, potential educators and those who work with children in any context a solid biblical foundation for their future work. The course will look at establishing a model of education that not only educates the student but disciples them in all areas of life (intellectual, spiritual, physical, moral, social/ emotional) to know God and serve Him in whatever sphere He calls them to work within. The course will also look at the role of education in community development and world missions.
Learn the unique approach of Christian education by using Scripture as the standard for analyzing educational models and practices. Consider the nature of learning and the variety of learning styles. Develop your character as an effective teacher.
The themes will touch on the following areas:
- Overview of the physical, intellectual, moral, social/emotional, and spiritual development of children and youth
- Understanding the value of a child
- Biblical worldview and biblical perspective of education
- Being a disciple and making disciples
- Classroom management
- Curriculum development
- Role of education in community development and world missions.
July 04 - September 19
July 02 - September 19
(approx. $2530 USD)