So you just finished your DTS and are wondering where to go from here...
Are you hungry for more?
Are you desiring to experience more of God and community?
Come and discover a place where you can intentionally grow and develop!
This second level school provides opportunity for DTS grads to discover more about their call and involvement in global missions. In the context of community, students will develop skills in communication, fundraising, teamwork, leadership and other ministry expressions.
Because learning is enhanced through active involvement, students will have hands-on training in leading worship and intercession, opportunity to teach and make presentations to others, and will plan events and pursue ministry activities in areas of interest. Learning will occur through lecture, discussion, reading, assignments, reflective journaling, small group conversations, and projects. We'd love to have you join us here in Vancouver for our School of Ministry and Leadership Development!
- Successful completion of a Discipleship Training School (DTS)
- A desire to continue to learn and develop in missionary service.
- Fluency in English (as this is an English speaking course)
- Intro to SOMLD and how God made you
- Fundraising and Finances
- Communications and Public Speaking
- Enhanced tools for more effective biblical study
- Leadership & Pioneering
- Biblical view of missions and mission history
- Biblical view of Sexuality and ministry to the sexually broken
- Cross cultural life and ministry
- Developing a Biblical worldview and the 7 Spheres of Influence
April 3 - August 31
April 7 - August 31
(approx. $2310 USD)
up to between $1000 CAD - $1500 CAD
(approx. $770-$1150 USD)
Meet The Leader
Randy Parizeau is the founder of YWAM Vancouver and is currently serving as our Training Director. He has been serving with YWAM for over 31 years and brings his experience in leadership of starting a couple of YWAM ministry operating locations and leading numerous training schools.
My desire is to see those coming to this school to get every opportunity to deepen their relationship with God, discover their purpose and place in His Kingdom and to give them the opportunity to walk that out in a practical way.
Randy is married to Rita and they have 4 adult children.